Cornell University presents: “Teaching & Learning in the Diverse Classroom”
Cornell University’s Center for Teaching Innovation is offering a massive open online course (MOOC) for educators, Teaching & Learning in the Diverse Classroom, which guides instructors in exploring frameworks and strategies for building and sustaining inclusive learning environments. The course runs from February 17 – March 23, 2020 on edX.org.
U.S.-based and higher-education-centered, the five-week course is for anyone with teaching responsibilities, at any level of diversity expertise. The course features:
- compelling voices and stories from students and faculty
- opportunities to reflect on social identity, both your own and students’
- an introduction to key research on inclusion and student-centered learning
- an emphasis on assessing your own course design through the lens of inclusion
- a learning community guide to help form a cohort at your institution.
Register for this event here.
To watch an introductory video about the course and its instructors, click here.
Please get in touch with questions at email@example.com.